Christmas and New Years Eve Celebration (2020)






2020 had been a pretty rough year due to numerous events that we encountered. By celebrating the holidays, we can somehow forget the unfortunate memories that this year brought to us. This year, my dad celebrated holidays with us for the first time in a while because he is usually working abroad. Enjoy seeing the pictures that we took during the holidays. I uploaded a vlog on my private youtube channel on the moments during the holidays but I will not share it in this blog because it was in my private channel for a reason. 




 Christmas Celebration 














New Years Eve Celebration










Roiji Villaluz, 20
                                                                                    2020




No comments:

Powered by Blogger.