70 Random Questions Tag


So for this blog post, I am going to answer 70 random questions that I found on google. This will be a great way for you, my readers to know me better.





  1. Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotel?
    • Yes if the products that they offer are great but sometimes I do not care for those because we always bring shampoos every time we travel.

  1. Have you ever stolen a street sign before?
    • No, I don't even know why would someone think of stealing it.

  1. Do you like to use post-it notes?
    • Sometimes

  1. Do you always smile for pictures?
    • Yes, because I always think that I am not attractive if I am not smiling in pictures.

  1. Do you ever count your steps when you walk?
    • Sometimes if I am really that bored.

  1. Do you chew your pens and pencils?
    • No! It's dirty so It should not be in your mouth.

  1. Do you still watch cartoons?
    • Sometimes
  2. Tea or Coffee?
    • I do not drink tea (unless it's Iced Tea) so Coffee!!
  3. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
    • 5 minutes ago, I went to somewhere to get my watch fix with my dad.
  4. Did you dream last night?
    • Nope
  5. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live?
    • This is a tough one, because I want to live at many countries but the main one's are Japan, Korea, USA(either New York or Los Angeles) , Canada, France and Switzerland.
  6. If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?
    • My answer would be pretty much materialistic but since this is my blog I will answer honestly. So I would buy my parents a Car, new house, I will buy myself a new phone, car, house, Apartment, Nice clothes, laptop, iMac, groceries for the rest of the year. Honestly, those are not all I want to buy but If I write here the whole things that I want, it will be too long.
  7. Do you like to dance?
    • Yes but sadly I am not good doing it.
  8. Would you ever consider living abroad?
    • Somewhere in the future, yes.
  9. What is the last thing you downloaded onto your computer?
    • Red Velvet's Irene fancam
  10. Are you listening to music right now?
    • Yes!!
  11. What was the last thing you bought?
    • Food but aside that i think my watch from Timeless Manila.
  12. If you could eat lunch with one famous person, who would it be?
    • Leightoon Meester from Gossip Girl
  13. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card?
    • It's either Top Man, Straightforward or Zara.
  14. What time is bed time?
    • So it's still my vacation so anytime !! Hahahaha
  15. What did you do for your last birthday?
    • Many things that you can check out in this birthday blog post that I uploaded last March 2018  click HERE
  16. What's the farthest-away place you've been?
    • Boracay!!
  17. If you could meet any one person ( from history or currently alive), who would it be?
    • Its either Red Velvet's Irene or Wendy
  18. Have you ever had to wear a uniform to school?
    • Yes
  19. What's under your bed?
    • Other than dust, nothing hahaha
  20. Think fast, what do you like right now?
    • Zark's Burger!!!! It's because I am hungry hehehehe
  21. Where were you on Valentine's day?
    • At School (PUP) I think I have class that day
  22. What was the name of your first pet?
    • Loony (loo-nie)
  23. Is there anything going on this weekend?
    • I do not know maybe going to the mall???
  24. How are you feeling right now?
    • Hungry and bored lol
  25. If you could have one talent what would it be?
    • Singing would be a great choice for me since I do not have the talent for it.
  26. If you had to choose never to use Twitter, Instagram or Youtube again, which one would you let go?
    • THIS IS TOO HARD TO ANSWER!!!! But I think I would say bye to Instagram since I do not post that often and I just scroll to my feed to past time.
  27. If you had to choose, how would you want to get famous?
    • I want to be famous for something that I passionately love to do ( either my future job or anything else haha)
  28. Which languages do you speak?
    • Tagalog and English
  29. Which language do you wish you could speak?
    • Oh  I love to learn Japanese and Korean.
  30. The power to communicate with Animals or the power to communicate with plants?
    • Animals Obviously.
  31. Do you mind getting famous even if it's from bad publicity?
    • No!!! I do not want to have a negative impression from other people.
  32. Best thing to eat for breakfast?
    • Pancakes or Pandesal with spreads (like Liver Spread)
  33. Are  you stubborn?
    • I can be sometimes hehehehe
  34. Last time you got a portrait taken by a photographer?
    • I think the last time is for my graduation picture?
  35. Nike or Adidas?
    • ADIDAS!!!!
  36. Peanuts or Sunflower Seeds?
    • Since I am allergic to Peanuts, I would pick Sunflower Seeds since my mom and I love to eat it.
  37. Can you Swim Well?
    • Since I was on the varsity team when I was just in Junior High School, I would say yes.
  38. Are you patient?
    • Not really hahahaha
  39. What's your favorite childhood Tv show?
    • Tom and Jerry & Sponge bob
  40. What's the toughest decision you made this year?
    • Ughhhh not continuing university at my old school (PUP). So I will be going to transfer to Far Eastern University (FEU) for my college because I am not able to get my preferred course at PUP so I just decided to change school because I want to continue getting my degree for the course that I want which is accountancy.
  41. What's the best money you ever spent?
    • My watches from Timeless Manila which I bought because IT WAS SO CHEAP and it looks good so It was a steal.
  1. What are you grateful for?
    • I am grateful for many things but I would like to mention that I am so grateful for my parents that raised me so well and give anything that they can to make me happy, my friends and best friends that keep me alive and happy at times wherein I do not know what will happen to me. I am grateful as well that I have things that others would want to have but can't because of the cruel reality.
  1. Whom are you envious of?
    • People who have self confidence and can speak their mind whenever they want to. People who are good at talking and expressing their feelings.
  2. When are you most yourself?
    • When I am just at my room lol
  1. What superpower would you most like to have?
    • Mind Control, Make People forget memories, Ability to Fly , Photographic Memory( I do not even know if this is considered as super power but I would love to have this trait)
  2. What makes you cringe?
    • Stereotypical Movies and books (cliche)
  3. When were you most afraid?
    • When a teacher/professor called me for a recitation and I do not know the answer
  4. What are you terrible at but love to do anyway?
    • Singing, Dancing , writing blog posts lol..
  5. What is your first thought when you wake up?
    • What time is lol
  6. How do you show your love for others?
    • If I keep talking to you even though I do not see you often, this is such a hard question to answer because I am not really sure how I show it.
  7. What job would you be terrible at?
    • Math Teacher HAHAHHAHAHAHAAHHA I am so bad at Math and then I am not really good at explaining things to other people so that is the reason hahaha.
  8. What do you wish you knew more about?
    • I wish I knew all about the secrets of Dark Web and what is left undiscovered about the ocean.
  9. What shows are you into?
    • Right now, I am currently watching Suits !!!! I also put Grey's Anatomy on my list ( I already started watching it, I think I am on Season 3 already but I got bored so decided to watch another show but I will finish watching it !!! )
  10. What age do you wish you could permanently be?
    • It's either 17 or 18. Sometimes I do not want to be adult because of the responsibilities that will be thrown at me and the other time,  I want to be one too because of things I can do that I cannot when I am under age. I wish there is someone who could invent something that can stop you from ageing. I do not want to grow up because I am really scared of my future.
  11. What TV show or movie do you refuse to watch?
    • Harry Potter. I am sorry for the fans hahaha I just can't get to watch it because it already has many parts? I do not know I think I am not that interested with it's story. Another movie is Star Wars, Same reason with the former.
  12. How do you relax after a hard day of work?
    • Eat and then lay on my bed with either my laptop or cellphone
  13. What is the most annoying question that people ask you?
    • actually this question....... HAHAHAHAHAHA JOKE IT'S " Sino Crush mo?"
  14. What is something that a ton of people are obsessed with but you just don't get the point of?
    • Fortnite !!!!! I tried playing it on my brother's laptop and I think IT IS BORING.
  15. If all jobs had the same pay and hours, what job would you like to have?
    • Chef, Doctor, Lawyer and Accountant
  16. How different was your life one year ago?
    • I think this was the time I was just preparing for PUPCET (PUP college entrance exam) and right now I am not even going to go there for college hahaha.
  17. What would you rate 10/10
    • Spotify
  18. What website do you visit most often?
    • Youtube
  19. What one thing do you really want but can't afford?
    • Iphone X or 8 plus , Macbook Pro
  20. What question would you most like to know the answer to?
    • "Where are you right now?"




This tag was supposed to be 100 questions instead of 70 but I got bored looking for questions. I hope that you know me more with this blog post. I am sorry for not posting anything this past months because I do not know what to post hahaha. I think I am going to have a post ( If I am not lazy haha) about my first day/week studying at my new school so wait for it.


Thank you for reading,
Roiji, 18
                 2018

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.