PUPSHS // GRADUATION DAY


2 years
Senior High School - ABM strand

      I never thought that I will have the best 2 years of being a high school student(we are still considered as high school students by some people yet there are professors that treated us like we are already a college students). Having the kind of atmosphere in a classroom where all of the people are kind with each other even though there are times that we have problems with each other too but that kind of thing makes the memory worth remembering because it is not always just happy times, you need to have some spice to your life to make it interesting.

      Transferring to this school was the best decision that I have make. I experienced things that I did not expect that I can do.  So many happy memories that is in my mind and I am happy that some of it, I had written down on my personal journal which can be a way to remember if I forgot it. We also take a lot of pictures that will be another way to catch up memories.


    I pretty much went to many places with my friends. In terms of academics, I did my best to catch up to my classmates because the first semester of Grade 11, I saw how witty my classmates are and I do not want to be that guy who always placed last in every test and get a low grade so I tried to study hard as much as I can do and get a decent grades. All of my hard work through out this past 2 years payed off. I am part of honor students in our class. That was a big thing for me as I have said on the last blog post that I posted. My classmates not only encourage me to study but also learn things and do not only memorize because those information will not retain to my brain if I just memorize it.


   The thing with staying in PUP is that the people that I met there were all good to me, I learned to have a big PATIENCE. You need a lot of it when you decided to study there because a lot of people know that PUP just not stands for Polytechnic University of the Philippines but also Pila ulit Pila.

On the other hand, let's talk about our graduation day.

April 30 is the day of our Graduation Ceremony at Fil-oil Arena Flying V, San Juan.

My Mom and I went there past 12 pm but we stayed at Starbucks near the arena because we are too early (some of my classmates are already there) but we decided to stay at sb to have some drinks and breads because the lunch that my mom had did not satisfy her hunger. After that we went to the arena past 3pm and THE PLACE ARE PACKED WITH STUDENTS AND PARENTS. It is so crowded when we are walking to the meeting place that the president of our class assigned.

The ceremony is actually quite boring because they just gave us a paper containing some information that is needed to get our credentials (ex. diploma). After that we sang (or should I say they) the PUP hymn which I did not memorized LOL. After the ceremony, things get messy because of how many students are exiting the arena and finding their parents. I did not get a chance to gave all the letters that I wrote to my friends because some of them already left the venue but I did get the chance to give it at Zaira (which is my 1st friend and best friend in PUP), I will miss that girl because she has been there since day 1, Armae (who is my best friend) this girl is the one who is always with me.


So anyways, here are some of the pictures that I collected that day.



 A Selfie of my mom and I when we are on our way to the venue


 The ticket and program paper








 kid




 Kim and I


 Graduation Dinner at Alta by Relik, Santolan Town Plaza San Juan

 A Selfie of Me and my Mom at Starbucks








Thank you for reading,
Roiji, 18

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.