Senior High School Recognition Day // 04/17/18













This blog post is dedicated to the day when I received my first academic honor award because even though I attend recognition day on the past, It was for swimming not for academics and I am proud of myself and to my classmates that worked hard for 2 years to finally get what we deserve. April 17,2018 was the day that all of us have the smile that shows happiness.











 Gwiyomi



 Thesis Groupmates


















These people who I spend two years for senior high school became the best thing that happened to me and it was a nice experience having people who you love deeply. I was lucky to have these kind of people that it did make my 2 year stay in PUP memorable.


This is a picture of me smiling because of the awards that I have received that day.


For the next blog post, I think it will be for my graduation dedicated post but who knows if I will be productive enough to make an entry before our graduation (which is on April 30,2018)



Thank you for reading,
Roiji 18

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.