Night Out @ Guillys Night Club & Bodega Food Hub

Hey !!!



My cousins from Canada went home after 3 years of not going here and we already plan to go to some bar/club at Tomas Morato, Quezon City before they even got here in the Philippines because we are excited to hangout with them because it's been a long time since we saw each other and want to catch up about their lives and ours and have fun in general.

But one of my cousins decided that they need to be here early and have some time with us more because they plan to go here the day when we go to Guilly's (which is May 18) but they decided that they will sleep here at our house and hangout with them.


The first thing that we did when they got here is eat lunch then go to my brother's room where they will stay for 3 days. We had a lot of time to talk to them and it was fun considering that I was quite hesitant to talk to them because of how I think about their attitude but it went great.


They have plan's to meet with my uncle's sister at Fairview Terraces (Mall) so they went there at 4;00pm and then we meet up at 7;00 pm there to go to Bodega Food Hub.


The Food Park is small compared to the one's I have been to but it has a lot of people eating and drinking there considering that many Food Park's are already closing. My mom treated us foods and Ate Kathleen bought a tower of Long Island Cocktail which cost her 299 pesos.

Here are the pictures we took that night.








So the next day ( May 18, 2018) I decided to have a lot of naps through out the day because we are going to the club until morning. This day has been a lot for me because of how we are supposed to go to some place which will not be like Guilly's and we do not like that but anyways I will not talk about it because it will just take me a lot of time to tell but eventually we went to Guilly's despite many problems. We were there past 10 o clock in the evening and we ordered Jack Daniels and Coke. Ate Jam came past 11 and then she just take a sip of the alcohol before she decided that she needs to eat before drinking so I went with her at the nearest McDonalds which is across ABS-CBN (television station). My brother was the first one to be drunk and vomit at comfort room which I was the one who helped him get there. I had 10 refills of jack daniel's and I was half drunk (dizzy but can manage). We went home past 4 am and then I thought I was going to vomit before I sleep but fortunately I did not but when I woke up, I felt so dizzy and when I ate breakfast, I was ready to vomit but nothing came up so I decide to sleep again and then I was okay when I woke up.

Here are some pictures that we took that night



  (I forgot I took this selfie with ate jam. )




    ( this picture was so funny, we all (my cousins) laugh at it. My brother as you can see on the photo has 6 fingers showing and it is because he only had 6 drinks and he was already drunk. He is the weakest drinker among us)










Thank you for reading.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.