After Business Finance Finals // March 10 2018






After taking our final in Finance , Armae and I went to Sm Sta Mesa to hangout and eat lunch.

We ate at Chowking and we ordered Chao Fan and before we went there, I bought Banana Cue at teresa street near our school because I was craving for it and it is one of my favorite food because of how delicious it is.


After we ate our lunch, we roam around there and go to karaoke hub near the cinema's but unfortunately, we did not get a chance to sing there because all of the space are occupied and they said that we have to wait for atleast 20 minutes for us to sing there and we do not want to wait so we went to quantum. We played "Just Dance" in the kinect and we had a great time dancing to some songs and it is great not to just care about people who are watching you dance and do your thing.

After that, we parted ways and say our goodbyes to each other and went home.


Here are some pictures that we took that day 











The final in finance is soooooo hard. I do not want to see my score in that test because i know i will get a low grade.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.