CBTL / GRADUATION PICTURE DAY

'Written date; January 9 2018


      Hi! So earlier today I decided that after I finished with my graduation picture that was scheduled today, I am going to review at the Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf at Trinoma, Quezon City. Last year, I go at this coffee shop to have a drink or sometimes buy their pastries and to read/ review for something that is related to school. The last time that I went there, I brought my book called "Ugly Love" (Inster Picture) and decided to re-read it again because it has been a while since I read that book and it was on my top list of my favorite books, so I decided to read it at CBTL trinoma. Right now, I went here because I want to study for my quiz tomorrow on Business Finance. I like it here because of it's ambiance and I do not have as many distractions compared to when I study @ our house.

      Today, I even bought a swirl card or CBTL's reward's card  at a different branch of CBTL (condominium @ sta mesa which I think is called Mezza Residences).


 I decided to buy it because I have been coming back here many times and it was a lot cheaper compared to Starbucks Card ( CBTL's card is only priced at P 195). Anyways, we spent a lot of time preparing for our grad pic and I was done with it before 6pm. This post is so random but I want to atleast update this blog to have memories. Here are some pictures of my grad pic that was taken by my classmate.

               



     I cannot believe that I am graduating senior high school this year. One of my biggest decision in my life is to transfer school not just any school but PUP. It was considered as a first state university of the country and one of the best school in the Philippines in terms of business related course. I thank myself for this decision because it made me grow bigger. I will really try to post a graduation blog post to remember my experience in PUP as a ABM Senior High School student first batch. I will stop here.


                                                                                                               Thank you for reading,
                                                                                                                           Roiji , 17 
  

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.