I AM BACK

Hi to anyone that found this blog that I created when it was 2015.

Many things have changed in my life.


I was cleaning my room when I found my old blog notebook and then I was proud of my old self to left the link of this blog at that notebook and I was curious about the blog posts that I've created when I was 15 years old.

I am glad that I didn't delete this blog because it has many posts unlike the one's that i've created with beautiful theme but with blank posts.


Right now, I am going to put here the blog posts that I've created on our website that me and my friend Armae created for our final output/test in our subject called Empowerment Technologies.

We used "Wix" to create a blog and i posted many entries there because we are required to have atleast 3 posts a week and then our teacher said that we have to add 2 more posts a week so that's a total of 5 posts.

if you want to visit that website here's the link :
https://ar-capriccio.wixsite.com/capriccio





I decided that I will post blogs here again to look back onto myself and to have memories that I can keep.

I think no one in my circle of friends know that this blog exists and that's good for me because I do not want them to read my older blog posts lol.


I am going to see you later ,
  Roiji ,17

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.