First Blog Post

Hi there!

This is my first blog post in this blog,but i have 2 or 3 blogs.

I have 2 tumblr blog, one is for reblogging pictures and the other one is private purposes, i can post everything i want in the private blog bc it has password and im the only one who knew the password.


Here's the link of my public tumblr blog so you know follow me hahahahha i reblog hipster,grunge,book pictures lol

http://roijixvillaluz.tumblr.com/

That tumblr blog is under construction because I just change the theme of it because I just want a simple,minimal theme and the old one is not that simple.

And so I have a wordpress blog too,which take a lot of my effort because i want that blog to be perfect but i have a problem with that site. I want the pictures in my blog post to be big but its small i dont know if the problem is with the theme that im currently using right now but i tried to preview the other theme's to see if it change the size but no it didnt change so im not changing the theme of it,so i tried this site but dont worry im not deleting my wordpress blog.

by the way,here's the link for my wordpress blog:

https://boringlifeiji.wordpress.com/

Hopefully i can manage my blogs because i have too many.

That's it for this blog post,sorry its too short i didnt write this blog post on my blog notebook.If i wrote it on my blog notebook it will be too long but im too lazy to get it on my room and im currently on my mom's study table.


if there's any grammatical/spelling mistakes pm me or email me : princeroiji@gmail.com


Thank you for reading,
                Roiji

         this is a picture of me :)

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.