January Checklist 2018



January has been a stressful month for me. It feels like it was more than a month because of how busy I am.

I have done many things this month and here are some the things that I put on my January 2018 Monthly Checklist spread in my bullet journal ( I did not want to put it all because of personal reasons lol )


   > Went to Core & Guilly's Nightclub @ Tomas Morato, Quezon City





                                             My face when we got home past 5 am.




> Got myself a CBTL reward's card that I have been thinking to buy since June 2017



>First time drinking Johnnie Walker Double Black Label & Chivas Regal Whisky




> Before Graduation Pic at LYC


> Went to Vertis North for the first time with Armae 





> Romantic Baboy @ Tomas Morato with Friends. Celebration of Yann's 18th Birthday 




> Graduation  Pic Shoot 



> Drink with ate jam's workmates

> Finally finished Don Papa that was from Finders Keepers last year


> Went to E-Gizmo Taft and ate @ Zarks, Taft with Armae  (Check Gala Entries for the pictures)
>Went to Cartimar, Recto for the first time
> Ikot buong Sm Quiapo
> Went to CCP, University Mall and the Yard, Timog with Armae
>Went To U.P Diliman with Friends for Panata



                                                                                                      Thank you for reading,
                                                                                                                    Roiji, 17




No comments:

Powered by Blogger.