TRAVEL ESSENTIALS

These are the things/essentials that i brought when we are at Calamba,Laguna.




1.) Cellphone Chargers/PowerBank
      

     I use my phone for many ways and it can get low bat pretty fast so powerbank is so important for me .

2.) Candy/Mints/Gum

I usually eat this and use my phone because if i didnt eat candy and im using my phone,i can get dizzy.My Mom is mad at me because when i bought 20 max candy i ate about 15 of it and she is scared that i can get diabetes because of my sweeth tooth .



3.) HAIRWAX

Hairwax is actually the only things that i put in my hair (besides shampoo,i dont use conditioner)
and i like to keep my hair up.I use the Bench Fix Clay Doh, you can get it by clicking HERE


4.) Petroleum jelly / Chapstick / Lip Balm

   This is one of the important travel essentials because if youre going to a cold place your lips can be chapped and nobody likes chapped lips. I put this after i brush my teeth.


5.) BLOG NOTEBOOK/ PLANNER

   Im naming my blog notebook but i cant think of a good name,if anyone is reading this comment/suggest of a good name for my blog notebook. This one is in my essential because im a blogger if i dont bring my blog notebook,sometimes i can think of a blog idea in a random place and regretting that i didnt bring it with me.I know i can use my phone but its just i want to write in a notebook and im always in my phone so i can write and take a break for using my phone at the same time.

6.)Earphones/Headphones
   

    When i go to other places,i usually have to bring my earphones because music keeps me company and who doesnt love music?,this earphones i have is from SoundMagic,this earphones is very cheap and have a good quality.
       
                   I cant find the kind of earphones that i have and my brother have the same brand of earphones but different kind of it and here's the link if you want to buy it CLICK HERE


7.) Internet Data / 3G/Mobile Wifi


I dont own mobile wifi but when i go to other places,i will load my phone 50 pesos to have one day internet data but when i was at laguna my data didnt work, i dont know what's the problem but i think my cellphone is the problem and my mom wont but me a new phone because my phone is working well (in her own mind she thinks its working really fine but honestly it has many problem like the memory card slot is not working anymore so i dont have a choice to have my apps save in my 8 gb internal memory and the other problem is the internet data is not working.) so the load that i pay that day is wasted because i didnt use it.




That is for this blog post.Im sorry for my grammar and if there's any wrong spelling but this blog post has been on my drafts since when i got home from our really short trip in laguna.We stayed there for a night only because we attend a party there and laguna is pretty far from were we live at (we lived at caloocan city ).


Thanks for reading .



    


No comments:

Powered by Blogger.