Favorite Youtubers

Hello there! Last Summer 2014 I discover youtubers.
So here's the few list of my favorite youtubers





Miranda Sings


Miranda Sings is my favorite youtuber!!! She was the reason why i watched youtubers.I discover her in Vine (the app) and i thought she was a viner but its not her official vine like a fan account and the first vine that i watched is her "problem" by ariana grande cover.And then i saw the bio of the fan account that she has a youtube channel so i click the link and then yeah i found out that the vine account is not her and she made youtube videos so i watch all of her videos until today.And then i found out that this miranda thing is only a character and the one who acts as miranda has a youtube account too.

Psycho Soprano / Colleen Ballinger Evans


            She was the reason I watched youtubers!I love her so much! She was the one who created Miranda Sings.

Prank Vs Prank / Bf vs Gf



I love their pranks! And jesse and jenna vlogs are pretty entertaining!Their pranks were hilarious.


Buzzfeed



If im bored,i will watch buzzfeed videos to unbored(is this a word) me. Buzzfeed is not a youtuber but i just want to add it here :))))

Gemma Stafford


Okay so im pretty sure she's not a youtuber but her baking videos are amazing and entertaining and so is the content of her videos.She creates no machine,no bake,no knead recipes.

Here's some pictures of my favorite videos created by her:


Oreo Cheesecake   Link click HERE


1 Minute Mug Cakes , link click HERE

JENNXPENN



 Jenn is a great youtuber.I love her videos.Her videos are entertaining and when she collabs with someone(example her video with rebecca black) is funny.

Kalel
I found her when i was searching for vegan foods or vegan taste test? im not sure.Sometimes when im watching her videos,it makes me want to be vegan and that's not bad but its going to take a lot of me to change from eating meats to be vegan.

Caspar Lee


 One of my favorite british youtuber.He is funny and sometimes awkward like for example his video with Asa Akira.

Thatcher Joe/Joe Sugg

His prank videos when he pranks Caspar Lee was hilarious


JacksGap


The last time they uploaded a video in their youtube channel was 3 months ago (UPDATE:they recently uploaded a new video)and the video was about my country,the philippines.The quality of their videos and the editing was so amazing.I want to steal or have the camera and lens that their using.



So that's pretty much the blog post.That is only my few favorites but ofcourse the number one will be Miranda Sings.I watch many youtubers but they're not in my favorite list.


THANK YOU FOR READING.



Tumblr Blog link click HERE




No comments:

Powered by Blogger.